Focus and Scope
The Journal of Administrative Science ICEA is an open access online journal of the Institute of Administrative Economic Sciences at the Autonomous University of the State of Hidalgo, is a biannual journal, published at the beginning of each period (January and July).
This journal aims at publishing original articles of theoretical and applied research, aimed at teachers, researchers, students, businessmen and professionals interested.
The journal covers a very wide range of different disciplines:
- Foreign Trade
About the audience.
Journal of Administrative Science ICEA is a resource that offers all administrative economic sciences access to up-to-date information on the different related disciplines. As an open access journal, all readers have unrestricted access to all publications.
Published research articles, review articles are subjected to a double-blind peer-review process. Journal of Administrative Science ICEA accepts original and unpublished articles and must not have been previously published in other journals. The journal welcomes submissions of manuscripts from researchers at all administrative economic sciences and from around the world.
All manuscripts are published under the terms of the Creative Commons License Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/legalcode), which allows the unrestricted use, distribution and reproduction of the material, without commercial purposes, in any medium, provided that the work is properly cited. The main publication format of the journal is PDF. No payment is required from authors to publish their manuscripts in the journal. Manuscripts must be written in English.
Peer Review Process
Journal of Administrative Science ICEA has an eminent editorial group of 15 members, who are all recognized experts in their field. Double-blind peer review is the critical evaluation of manuscripts submitted to our journal by experts who are not part of the editorial team. All papers submitted to the Journal of Administrative Science ICEA are subject to an initial review by the Editor and an expert researcher from the editorial board. After that, the article is sent for peer review by independent external reviewers under the following criteria:
|The article is sent to reviewer 3, whose decision will be final and unappealable
|The corrected article returns to the editor, who accepts or rejects the publication (2nd round)
After Acceptance. Manuscripts accepted for publication are typeset and proofs are sent to authors for correction before final publication. The authors must review the proofs and return them within 48 hours.
Journal of Administrative Science ICEA is a biannual journal, published at the beginning of each period (January and July).
Months covered by the publication period of the issues: January-June and July-December.
Open Access Policy
Journal of Administrative Science allows open access to its content, based on the principle that providing the public with free access to research helps to promote global knowledge exchange, so it does not charge users for consulting their articles or authors for publishing their manuscripts.
The journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0), which allows the user to copy and distribute the material in any medium or format, under the following terms:
- Attribution: Adequate recognition of the authorship of the journal, indicating the source.
- Non-Commercial: the material may not be used for commercial purposes.
- No Derivatives: the material may not be distributed if it has been modified or altered.
- Originality and plagiarism: The authors should guarantee that all manuscripts submitted to Journal of Administrative Science are original and unpublished. Besides, the authors confirm the veracity of the data, i.e., that the empirical data have not been altered to validate the hypothesis.
- Authorship: Authors guarantee that the manuscript belongs to people who sign it. The condition of the author implies active participation in the realization of the presented article, in writing text and in revisions of the same one. At the same time, authors have been organized hierarchically according to their level of responsibility and their respective roles.
- Conflict of interest and disclosure: All authors must declare that there are no conflicts of interest that may have influenced the results, and authors must also indicate information about research funding and/or the project from which the article arises.
- Responsibility: The responsibility for the content of the articles published in Journal of Administrative Science is exclusive to the authors. The authors also undertake to make a review of the most current and relevant scientific literature of the topic analyzed.
- Attributions, citations, and references: The author must always provide the correct indication of the sources and contributions mentioned in the article.
- Contribution to the editorial decision: Peer-review is a procedure that helps editors make decisions about the proposed articles and also allows the author to improve the quality of the articles submitted for publication. The reviewers assume the commitment to carry out a critical, honest, and constructive review of both the scientific quality and the literary quality of the writing in the field of their knowledge and skills.
- Respect for review times: Reviewer who does not feel competent in the subject to be reviewed or who cannot finish the evaluation at the scheduled time, must immediately notify the editors. The reviewers undertake to evaluate the works in the shortest possible time to respect the deadlines, given that in Journal of Administrative Science the custody limits of the manuscripts are limited and inflexible due to respect for the authors and their works.
- Confidentiality: Each assigned manuscript must be considered confidential. Therefore, these texts should not be discussed with other people without the express consent of the editors.
- Objectivity: Reviewers are required to give sufficient reasons for each of their assessments, presenting a complete critical report with appropriate references; especially if it is proposed that the manuscript be rejected. They are required to warn editors if substantial parts of the manuscript have already been published or are under review for another publication.
- Anonymity: To ensure that the review process is as objective, impartial and transparent as possible, the authors' identity is deleted before the manuscript is submitted for peer-review. If it is the case that the identity of the authors, their institutional affiliations or any other data that expose the anonymity of the manuscript has been compromised, the reviewer must immediately notify the editors.
- Publication decision: Editors will guarantee the selection of the most qualified reviewers and scientists scientifically to issue a critical and expert appreciation of the manuscript, with the least possible prejudice. Journal of Administrative Science decides to select at least 2 external reviewers for each manuscript to guarantee objectivity in the review process.
- Honesty: Editors evaluate the articles submitted for publication based on the scientific quality of the contents, without distinction of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, nationality, political opinion of the authors.
- Confidentiality: Editors and Editorial Committee undertake themselves to the confidentiality of the manuscripts, authors, and reviewers so that anonymity preserves the intellectual integrity of the entire process.
- Conflict of interests and disclosure: Editors agree not to use the contents of the articles submitted for publication in their investigations without the signed authorization of the author.
- Respect of times: Editors are maximum responsible for the accomplishment of the time limits for the revisions and the publication of the accepted manuscripts, to guarantee a fast diffusion of results.
Journal of Administrative Science adheres to COPE's Core Practices (http://www.publicationethics.org).
All manuscripts sent to the Journal of Administrative Science will be subjected to plagiarism detection tools EduBirdie and Plag which analyze the texts in search of coincidences in order to guarantee their originality.
The Journal of Administrative Science provides the protocol OAI-PMH (Open Archives Initiative – Protocol for Metadata Harvesting) for access to the metadata of the published content.
Journal of Administrative Science is indexed at: